LOGIN TO YOUR VISUALLY ACCOUNT
Dont't have an account? Create one
The healing power of cats Purrs
Cats purr vibrates within a range 20-140 Hz, known to be medically therapeutic for many illnesses.
1. Lowering Stress - Petting a purring cat calms down your nerves
2. Cat’s purr can decrease the symptoms of dysponea in both cats and humans
3. Lower blood pressure by interacting with the cat and hearing the purring sound
4. Healing of bones frequencies of 25 and 50 Hz are the best, and 100 Hz and 200 Hz the second best frequencies for promoting bone strength.
5. A recent study shows that cat owners have 40% less risk of heart attack
6. Purr vibrations help healing infections and swelling
7. Healing of muscles, tendons and ligaments injuries. The vibrations are also helpful for healing soft tissue.
“If you put a cat and a bunch of broken bones in the same room, the bones will heal.”
- Old Veterinary Adage
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.