Click me

What really happens in Vegas?

WELCOME TO Fabulous LAS VEGAS NEVADA VIP 39m 6. 50% 50% of these do it for 39m visitors a year head to the party capital of the world pure, unadulterated, sun-drenched pleasure SPLASH YOUR CASH 77% 63% of visitors hit the slots during their stay Blackjack came in second at 14% 77% go to gamble their hard-earned cash for a chance to win big Video poker rounded off the top three with 9% Average gambling budget per trip was approximately $447 per visitor in 2011 MGM Grand is the biggest casino in Las Vegas with 2,300 178 20 table and poker restaurants and gaming machines games bars KEEP THE PARTY GOING BY DAY Las Vegas hosts infamous pool parties complete with cabanas, DJs and private infinity pools. Try out: Bagatelle Beach sophisticated and relaxed Encore premier spot for trendsetters Liquid secluded, sizzling and seductive Marquee based on the famous nightclub Palms Pool and Bungalows opulent and sprawling Rehab Las Vegas' most infamous party Wet Republic cool and vibrant Tao Beach luxurious and sophisticated AND BY NIGHT Top 5 nightclubs 4 5 Xs Marquee Tryst Bank Surrender 3. Top 3 stripclubs Sapphire strip club is the largest in the world, with up to 300 dancers entertaining each night, and will be launching a pool party with dancers in 2013. Sapphire Crazy horse III Spearmint Rhino 2. 3 Opening Early 2013 Hakasan at the MGM Grand 5 stories high with 75,000 sq ft this restaurant/club hybrid has cost $85million to build and is not to be missed RELAX LIKE ROYALTY (complete with bikini clad women) Where visited on Vegas trip The Encore Wynn Beach Club, XS Nightclub, Surrender nightclub and SW Steakhouse at the Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Resort Wet Republic beach club at the MGM Grand Airplane tours of the Grand Canyon visited by nearly 5 million people Fighter Pilot for a day program through Air Helicopter ride over the Strip Combat USA a year GOLD to go ATM at the Golden Stratosphere has four of the 1.5 mile zipline speeds up to 80mph! Nugget Hotel & Casino which world's highest rides located 100 stories dispenses 24 carat gold bars above the ground GETTING DOWN TO THE NITTY GRITTY Flight time 9.5 to 10.5 hours Fly from Heathrow, Manchester, Gatwick, Birmingham, Glasgow, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Aberdeen HOTELS 150,161 hotel and motel rooms in Las Vegas 76% stay on or just off the strip AVERAGE TEMPERATURES MARCH JUNE SEPTEMBER DECEMBER 21°C • 38°C • • 35°C • 14°C• Circus Circus Average room rate $164 (£65) a night Mirage Caesars Palace Bellagio Planet Hollywood Hard Rock London Palms MGM Grand Amsterdam Excalibur Barcelona 12.65 Luxor Mandalay Bay Dublin Hard Rock Hotel Penthouse Real World Suite The Hardwood Suite at the Las Vegas Palms resort is the only suite in the world with a basketball court plus 10000 square feet of space to party has a bowling alley, fish tank and pool table BUDGET For an average trip of 3.7 nights Food & drink Local transport Shopping Shows S 274 .69 64 .25 S 129 .34 47 52 Sightseeing Gambling Accommodation S 10 .24 S 447 .63 S 310 .90 CALL MAXIMISE ON 0208 236 0111 TO ORGANISE THE ULTIMATE STAG DO NOW [email protected] Kenwood House MAXIMISE UK'S LEADING 77a Shenley road Borehamwood STAG & HEN WEEKENDS WD61AG X INTERSTATE 15 Dn LAS VEGAS BOULEVARD

What really happens in Vegas?

shared by Wilkywoo on Jan 23
0 share
Tempted by Vegas for a stag weekend? Get the lowdown on what's really going on in Vegas with this guide to the best clubs, pool parties and activities.




Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy


Click the code to copy
Customize size