Click me
Transcript

Plan to pass, Pass to plan?

BSM STUDENT SURVEY f facebook.com/BSM @BSM_DRIVING KEEP TO PLAN 56% Yes, I do Do you keep a diary? 44% No, I don't Most people keep a driving diary Drivers that pass their test first time are... 75% A 58% OLESS 3/4 of people needed more time than expected to pass their test. of people think booking all their lessons in one go is the best way, likely to have an accident. WHAT DAY? Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Weekends 39% 31% 12% 12% Drivers said that there favourite day to have a lesson was Wednesday. The Weekends came a close second but it seems mid-week is the prime time to want lessons. THE LESSONS 70% of people only intend to take an average of 18 lessons before they think that they are ready to pass their driving test. The other 30% plan on taking 25+ lessons. 70% 30% 6 out of 10 people would rather speak directly to instructors when of people would take their lessons 89% 62 in the holidays if they had the choice. booking lessons. percent would take lessons ANY time they can. *sourced from the DSA BSM STUDENT SURVEY f facebook.com/BSM @BSM_DRIVING KEEP TO PLAN 56% Yes, I do Do you keep a diary? 44% No, I don't Most people keep a driving diary Drivers that pass their test first time are... 75% A 58% OLESS 3/4 of people needed more time than expected to pass their test. of people think booking all their lessons in one go is the best way, likely to have an accident. WHAT DAY? Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Weekends 39% 31% 12% 12% 3% 3% Drivers said that there favourite day to have a lesson was Wednesday. The Weekends came a close second but it seems mid-week is the prime time to want lessons. THE LESSONS 70% of people only intend to take an average of 18 lessons before they think that they are ready to pass their driving test. The other 30% plan on taking 25+ lessons. 70% 30% 6 out of 10 people would rather speak directly to instructors when of people would take their lessons 89% 62 in the holidays if they had the choice. booking lessons. percent would take lessons ANY time they can. *sourced from the DSA BSM STUDENT SURVEY f facebook.com/BSM @BSM_DRIVING KEEP TO PLAN 56% Yes, I do Do you keep a diary? 44% No, I don't Most people keep a driving diary Drivers that pass their test first time are... 75% A 58% OLESS 3/4 of people needed more time than expected to pass their test. of people think booking all their lessons in one go is the best way, likely to have an accident. WHAT DAY? Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Weekends 39% 31% 12% 12% 3% 3% Drivers said that there favourite day to have a lesson was Wednesday. The Weekends came a close second but it seems mid-week is the prime time to want lessons. THE LESSONS 70% of people only intend to take an average of 18 lessons before they think that they are ready to pass their driving test. The other 30% plan on taking 25+ lessons. 70% 30% 6 out of 10 people would rather speak directly to instructors when of people would take their lessons 89% 62 in the holidays if they had the choice. booking lessons. percent would take lessons ANY time they can. *sourced from the DSA BSM STUDENT SURVEY f facebook.com/BSM @BSM_DRIVING KEEP TO PLAN 56% Yes, I do Do you keep a diary? 44% No, I don't Most people keep a driving diary Drivers that pass their test first time are... 75% A 58% OLESS 3/4 of people needed more time than expected to pass their test. of people think booking all their lessons in one go is the best way, likely to have an accident. WHAT DAY? Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Weekends 39% 31% 12% 12% 3% 3% Drivers said that there favourite day to have a lesson was Wednesday. The Weekends came a close second but it seems mid-week is the prime time to want lessons. THE LESSONS 70% of people only intend to take an average of 18 lessons before they think that they are ready to pass their driving test. The other 30% plan on taking 25+ lessons. 70% 30% 6 out of 10 people would rather speak directly to instructors when of people would take their lessons 89% 62 in the holidays if they had the choice. booking lessons. percent would take lessons ANY time they can. *sourced from the DSA BSM STUDENT SURVEY f facebook.com/BSM @BSM_DRIVING KEEP TO PLAN 56% Yes, I do Do you keep a diary? 44% No, I don't Most people keep a driving diary Drivers that pass their test first time are... 75% A 58% OLESS 3/4 of people needed more time than expected to pass their test. of people think booking all their lessons in one go is the best way, likely to have an accident. WHAT DAY? Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Weekends 39% 31% 12% 12% 3% 3% Drivers said that there favourite day to have a lesson was Wednesday. The Weekends came a close second but it seems mid-week is the prime time to want lessons. THE LESSONS 70% of people only intend to take an average of 18 lessons before they think that they are ready to pass their driving test. The other 30% plan on taking 25+ lessons. 70% 30% 6 out of 10 people would rather speak directly to instructors when of people would take their lessons 89% 62 in the holidays if they had the choice. booking lessons. percent would take lessons ANY time they can. *sourced from the DSA BSM STUDENT SURVEY f facebook.com/BSM @BSM_DRIVING KEEP TO PLAN 56% Yes, I do Do you keep a diary? 44% No, I don't Most people keep a driving diary Drivers that pass their test first time are... 75% A 58% OLESS 3/4 of people needed more time than expected to pass their test. of people think booking all their lessons in one go is the best way, likely to have an accident. WHAT DAY? Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Weekends 39% 31% 12% 12% 3% 3% Drivers said that there favourite day to have a lesson was Wednesday. The Weekends came a close second but it seems mid-week is the prime time to want lessons. THE LESSONS 70% of people only intend to take an average of 18 lessons before they think that they are ready to pass their driving test. The other 30% plan on taking 25+ lessons. 70% 30% 6 out of 10 people would rather speak directly to instructors when of people would take their lessons 89% 62 in the holidays if they had the choice. booking lessons. percent would take lessons ANY time they can. *sourced from the DSA BSM STUDENT SURVEY f facebook.com/BSM @BSM_DRIVING KEEP TO PLAN 56% Yes, I do Do you keep a diary? 44% No, I don't Most people keep a driving diary Drivers that pass their test first time are... 75% A 58% OLESS 3/4 of people needed more time than expected to pass their test. of people think booking all their lessons in one go is the best way, likely to have an accident. WHAT DAY? Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Weekends 39% 31% 12% 12% 3% 3% Drivers said that there favourite day to have a lesson was Wednesday. The Weekends came a close second but it seems mid-week is the prime time to want lessons. THE LESSONS 70% of people only intend to take an average of 18 lessons before they think that they are ready to pass their driving test. The other 30% plan on taking 25+ lessons. 70% 30% 6 out of 10 people would rather speak directly to instructors when of people would take their lessons 89% 62 in the holidays if they had the choice. booking lessons. percent would take lessons ANY time they can. *sourced from the DSA

Plan to pass, Pass to plan?

shared by coup_will on Oct 10
369 views
1 shares
0 comments
What type of plan do you have for your driving lessons? If you have one you no doubt want to stick to it.

Publisher

BSM

Designer

Coup Media

Source

Unknown. Add a source

Category

Transportation
Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy

For wordpress.com:

Click the code to copy
Customize size