Click me

Value of SAP Partners

Value of SAP Partners SAP has been building a track record for 40+ years and now our Partners are more important than ever in maintaining and enhancing it. 101,000 "The whole process went very smoothly. Our SAP partner used a very structured process to support the migration from the older software to the new solution." "We selected itelligence as our systems integrator because of the expert knowledge of its Top 10 reasons customers "Solteq takes care of all matters concerning maintenance and inspection. Together, we are constantly developing value SAP Partners consultants and excellent Relationships • Expert Knowledge • Track record SAP SME customers Andy James BI Analyst, South East Water Ltd. references." can't be wrong Laura Hetherington Marketing Executive, Bespak Injectables the system further." Hannele Winter 79.7% mmm • Support • Speed of implementation • Custom tailoring IT Manager. Oy Medix Biochemica Ab. of those customers are coming through Partners or other Indirect Channels "In five days, CONTEMPORARY built 25% of the scorecard Goal-driven dashboards and trained our staff how to use SAP Future orientated BusinessObjects Dashboards to build the other 75%." © 11,500 • Managing change • International experience "We have correct, complete, and reliable digital information available and can retrieve this easily and clearly." Paul Tyler Business and Knowledge Systems Manager. Stevenage Borough Council Jop Vaes SAP Partner companies around world Relations Manager, Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment global support centres "My implementation partner was IT Performs and they did a fantastic job. They've managed to help us implement our entire BusinessObjects solution within nine days which was nothing short of spectacular." Co-innovation from Partners and customers, delivering 1,300+ industry-specific solutions "They have an excellent relationship with staff in our IT department SAP and Partners support you 24x7 "We were able to reduce costs and improve the quality of worldwide on a local level with service and are seen as part of the team here." service to our clients." Raúl Roldán Krishna Kumar IT Manager, Distribuciones del jamón Cerezo S.L. James Turner SAP Head of IT, Doha Bank Qatar IT Manager. Activia Healthcare 02012 SAP AG. SAP and the SAP logo are trademarks and registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries.

Value of SAP Partners

shared by sapemeapartners on Oct 25
1 comment
SAP serves over 100,000 SME customers through Partners. What's the value?




Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy


Click the code to copy
Customize size