Click me
Transcribed

iOS vs Android

ioS or Android First? For a developer, choosing between iOS and Android is always the difficult part. Brand identity around Android is growing by the day and brand loyalty towards ioS is growing every minute. Developers who want to develop on multiple operating systems will always be in a fix while choosing whether to develop on iOS or Android first. Market Share Downloads Revenue Demography & Profit Development Revenue in July 2013 Revenue aggregated over the 18 largest countries in July 2013 shows a 15% increase of revenue for ios, and a whopping 67% increase for Android. "the increase is from the last recorded revenue The Mobile Phone Battle Nearly 46% of this year's users will run Android on their phones, while 38.3% will run ios. Free Apps vs Paid Apps 57% of Android Apps are free and only 43% paid. Whereas only 25% of ioS apps are free and the other 75% are paid. 57% 25% 43% 75% Devices Sold vs Apps Available More Android devices are sold every year. However, more ios apps are available for download. ios Android ios I Android Devices Sold Apps Available Android vs i0S Share of Web Traffic ioS users surf the web more than Android users. Android (38%) iOS (62%) Development Jobs for ioS and Android Developers A survey among the top 10 countries. 70 60 50 40 30 20 10 iOS (60%) Android (40%) Androkl I USA UK O France Australia O Russia SpainI India World Over Germany Netherlands Hong Kong Mobile Apps for Shopping More iPhone users use mobile apps for shopping. iOS (67%) Android (33%) Some Stats > Many indie developers choose ioS first and stick to ioS only. > i0S users are almost twice as likely to convert through mobile search ads as Android users. > Google Play was ahead of the App Store in app downloads by 10% in Q2 2013. > iPhone users are more likely to engage in marketing and impulse purchases. > iPhone owners are 15% more likely to visit online retail sites. > Brand identity around Android is growing by the day. The majority of young people use Android mobile devices. > 23% of iPhone owners have made a mobile purchase vs. 17% of Android owners. > i0S owners click far more online ads than Android users. http://www.mobilecommercepress.com/mobile-commerce-most-popular-among-ios-consumers/855477/ http://www.comscore.com/ http://blog.appannie.com/app-annie-index-market-q2-2013/ http://ben-evans.com/benedíctevans/2013/5/16/how-many-apps-do-android-and-ios-users-download http://www.gartner.com/technology/home.jsp http://www.emarketer.com/Article/Android-Apple-Continue-Consolidate-US-Smartphone-Market/1010196 http://www.getelastic.com/android-vs-ios-demographics-and-mobile-commerce-activity/ http://www.comscore.com/Insights/Press_Releases/2013/ http://chitika.com/insights/hourly-ios-android-study clicklabs

iOS vs Android

shared by clicklabs on May 06
306 views
0 shares
0 comments
These stats show that Android might be leading the market, but research also signifies that many developers choose iOS first and stick to iOS only. More iOS users surf the web on mobile phones and use...

Category

Technology
Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy

For wordpress.com:

Click the code to copy
Customize size