Transcript

Arsenal vs. Bayern Munich

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - ROUND 16 WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, ARENA / TUESDAY, MARCH 11, EMIRATES STADIUM ARSENAS BAYERN MUNICH Arsenal VS. ENGLAND vS GERMANY GERMANY WINS DRAWS O DEFEATS (DATA SINCE 2000) BAYERN MUNICH 55% ARSENAL 25% VS. GERMAN CLUBS IN THE CL VS. ENGLISH CLUBS IN THE CL 20 GAMES 35% 20 GAMES 9 WINS DRAWS 7 DEFEATS 11 WINS DRAWS DEFEATS 20% 20% HEAD TO HEAD : 6 GAMES NUMBER OF UK NUMBER OF GERMAN PLAYERS IN BAYE BAY BAYE Arsenal PLAYERS IN BAYERN ARSENAL SQUAD SQUAD 2 WINS ARSENAL - I DRAW - 3 WINS BAYERN 2013/2014 SEASON STATS UUNLIILLI LITU DLI HDPELD/ATTACK ARSENAL BAYERN ARSENAL BAYERN 45.8% 57.8* 0.87 0.52 GOALS CONCEDED CLEAN SHEETS / GAME 57* 71% 89% PASSING 86% BALL POSSESSION ACCURACY 14 19 195 2.58 GOALS SCORED SHOTS/GAME / GAME TOP TRANSFER ANALYSIS ÖZIL GOTZE Emi 86.9% 0.4 1.15 0.2 90% 0.38 1.8 0.69 PASSING ACCURACY ASSISTS / GAME SHOTS / GAME GOALS / GAME 22% UDDU ODDG CHANCES OF WINNING BASED ON BEST ODDS AVAILABLE 78% SOURCE: HTTP://WWW.BETTINGEXPERT.COM/CLASH/ CREATED FOR: BETTINGEXPERT.COM VISUALIZED BY @DORKKLY thatfootballchartgirl.tumblr.com

Arsenal vs. Bayern Munich

shared by danieldamian on Feb 18
212 views
0 shares
0 comments
Arsenal and Bayern face each other for the second year in a row in Champions League's Round 16 Stage. This infographic gathers together different season statistics, top player analysis and some facts ...

Designer


Category

Sports
Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy

For wordpress.com:

Click the code to copy
Customize size