Click me

How Businesses Use Social Media

SOCIAL BUSINESS Percentage of small businesses Which social channels have allowed SMEs to that use social media... grow their business the most?... 57% 18% 13% B% Company Blog facebook. Linked in Another study investigated social media spend as a percentage of digital budget Today Three years time Key observations 5% 7% <5% 27% 28% Social media will begin to take up a meaningful share of digital budgets for many companies 22% 5%-10% Overall digital budgets are also growing, suggesting a substantial uptick in spend in the coming years 10%-20% 13% 67% 32% >20% Which social channels are they using the most for business purposes? facebook Linked in 14% Ewitter 4% Other 15% How often do they use social media ? 25% When they have the time 12% All the time Why do they use social media? Harness social media to improve search engine optimisation or natural search Improve their customer service Boost sales Increase brand awareness 27% 15% 7% 11% Medium (50-249 employees) Small (10-49 employees) 21% mainly use social media to generate sales 6% mainly use social media to generate sales Why is social media important for your business? of adults SOCIAL NETWORKS & BLOGS |53% Nearly + in U active internet users visit who use social now account for nearly networks SOCIAL NETWORKS & a QUARTER of total time follow a brand spent on the internet BLOGS Building their personal brand 14% don't separate personal from professional use of social media HISCOX Hiccox commissioned research with Opinium Research among 305 owners, partners and senior decision makers from UK SMES with 1 to 249 employees between May 18 and June 2011. "Booz & Company/Buddy Media Campaigns to Capabilities Social Media & Marketing 2011 Survey results **The Nielsen Company.

How Businesses Use Social Media

shared by rmmojado on Jan 24
2 share
The explosive growth of Social Media including Twitter and Facebook for personal use has been well documented, however the use of Social Media for business use is less so. As a result Hiscox commissio...




Unknown. Add a source


Social Media
Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy


Click the code to copy
Customize size