Transcript

Wedding Trends in Ireland

WEDDING TRENDS AND STATISTICS IN IRELAND Average Engagement Ring spend? Half of the couples that got married last year spent between €1k - €4k on their engagement rings, and a similar figure is expected for 2014. Just under a third of couples chose to buy rings that cost them less than €1k. Short budget are rings just a luxury? Most Popular Month to Marry? JANUARY 7% FEBRUARY 7% MARCH APRIL 26% of all Irish Weddings in 2013 were Winter ones, a growing trend amongst all countries in the UK and Europe. 4% MAY 5% JUNE 7% JULY 7% AUGUST 8% SEPTEMBER 9% OCTOBER 10% NOVEMBER 8% DECEMBER 26% Church vs Civil Ceremony Honeymoon Tocation 87% of newly weds went abroad for their honeymoon leaving only 13% that spent it in Ireland. 82% of weddings in Ireland were Church Weddings, only 18% were Civil Cermonies. Average Wedding Budget? Not far behind the most popular budget, 23% of couples had a budget of between €10k - €15k, these averages give an idea of the overall value of each wedding. 24% of couples had a budget of between €15k - €20k, the lowest spend being €0k - €5k with only 3% of people having Ichoosing this budget. 3% 12% 23% 24% 21% 12% 5% 0-5k 5-10k 10-15k 15-20k 20-25k 25-30k 30k+ Infographic by: www.weddingalbumboutique.com THE WEDDING ALBUM @BoutiqueAlbum BOUTIQUE

Wedding Trends in Ireland

shared by sally.montgomer... on Jul 13
139 views
1 share
0 comments
Weddings are a real special occasion, not just for the bride and groom but for everybody involved. Many of us will be on smaller budgets whereas others haven't a care about the financial side of thing...

Category

Love and Sex
Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy

For wordpress.com:

Click the code to copy
Customize size