Click me

Public perception on Gender Equality in Georgia [BUSINESS]

PUBLIC PERCEPTIONS ON GENDER EQUALITY IN GEORGIA [BUSINESS] CHANCES FOR EMPLOYING EQUALLY QUALIFIED MALE AND FEMALE CANDIDATES AT HIGH-RANK POSITION 57% 11% *★ 25% 57% believe, that men have better chances of being employed at a high-ranking position. IMMEDIATE BoSs - MAN OR WOMAN? LAW ON PATERNITY LEAVE * Men are more sensitive towards YES NO DK the gender of the immediate boss. 43% 46% 10% P| 49% | 31% More men feel comfortable having 43% of population deems necessary for the law to regulate paternity leave. 40% 44% a male boss. [PROPERTY] [EDUCATION] DIVISION OF PARENTS' PROPERTY CHOICE TO FINANCE BOY'S OR GIRL'S EDUCATION 42% 0% 44% In case of possibility to finance one child's education 44% would choose a boy. 31% 1% 50% 44% 7% 3% 67% 22% 14% 1% 66% 12% * All types of property (parents' home, land, Jewelry, cash/other assets) is more often considered as man's possession. 22% Source Enhancing Gender Equality in Georgia "Public Perceptions Study on Gender Equality in Politics and Business", The UN Joint Project "To Enhance Gender Equality in Georgia", 2013, Tbilisi, Georgia. For more information visit » 아 K -

Public perception on Gender Equality in Georgia [BUSINESS]

shared by undpeuropeandcis on Nov 28
What do Georgians really think of gender equality? Key findings of the UNDP research “Public Perceptions on Gender Equality in Politics and Business”. Infographics created by: Saatchi & Saatchi Caucasus



Human Rights
Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy


Click the code to copy
Customize size