Click me

Everything You Need To Know About Fish Oil

Everything You Need To Know About Fish Oil And Omega-3 Omega 3 is a powerful supplement affecting Eyes Heart Joints Brain Skin Lowers blood pressure * Reduces triglycerides * Slows development of plaque in arteries * Reduces chance of abnormal heart rhythm Reduces inflammation * Reduces joint pain * Increases joint mobility * Relieves symptoms of arthritis Improves memory studies show that regular intake of omega-3 can boost working memory up to 23 percent! May Help Relieve Depression Brain tissue is rich in omega-3 DHA, which has a direct effect on mood S Keeps vision sharp HA НА RPER VISION Studies show that omega-3 fatty acids protect eyes from macular degeneration and dry eye syndrome, improving vision. RPER VISION Improves skin and hair health Omega-3 fatty acids nourish hair follicles and provide stronger and shinier hair. They also reduce Inflammation which can clear up acne and skin blemishes. NO Is all fish oil created equal? So what's the catch? Purity How a fish oil is purified and concentrated will determine how clean it is. Fish may be contaminated with toxic compounds such as.. 80 82 33 Hg Pb As 200.59 207.2 74.922 mercury lead arsenic (CI)n (CI)n PBCS furan dioxin Potency Product labels are often misleading some products have contents such as 1,000mg of fish oil %3D 30% omega-3 while the rest is unneccesary fat Don't be fooled by labels that claim "1000 mg Fish Oils" but often contain only 30% of the healthful omega-3's, DHA and EPA. The remaining 70% is unnecessary fat. Read the Supplement Facts. How much DHA + EPA is in one serving? What is the serving size? You might be surprised to learn you must take 2, 3, or 4 soft gels to get a full 1000 mg of DHA + EPA Enteric Coating High grade enteric coating eliminates fishy burps, improves tolerability, and enhances absorption. %3D Fish Type The highest concentration of DHA and EPA is found in cold water oily fish such as: herring mackerel sardine anchovy VitalRemedy MD Medically Directed Vitamins & Supplements

Everything You Need To Know About Fish Oil

shared by nickmassiedesigns on Oct 26
This infographic describes the different uses and purposes of utlizing fish oil as a source of omega-3 fatty acids.


Nick Massie


Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy


Click the code to copy
Customize size