Click me

Not All Stevia Is Equal

Truth is, not all stevia is equal. Pyure Brands sources only the best quality leaves of a single species with the specific traits we spent years searching for... THERE ARE OVER 200 DIFFERENT SPECIES OF STEVIA, AND ALL HAVE UNIQUE TRAITS. THE STEVIA LEAF IS MADE UP OF 10 DIFFERENT COMPOUNDS CALLED "STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES" THE SWEETEST PART We extract only one molecule (called Reb A, the sweet part of the leaf) at standards as high as 99% so the other 1% (made up of the other nine steviol glycosides, the bitter parts of the leaf) has little to no effect on your tastebuds. Pyure HAS ANOTHER BRAND LEFT A BAD TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH? SWEETNESS FROM NATURE We'll show you how great this little leaf can taste! Request a sample at: FACEBOOK.COM/PYUREBRANDS

Not All Stevia Is Equal

shared by PyureCorp on Jun 24
We've said it for years, not all stevia is equal! But what exactly makes the Pyure difference? We've laid out the facts in our very first infographic! If another stevia brand has left a bad taste in y...


Unknown. Add a source


Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy


Click the code to copy
Customize size