Click me

Coffee: Health Benefits and Facts

Western Washington Medical Group COFFEE COFFEE Stats and Graphs lce co 83% Average number of cups a coffee drinker drinks daily Percentage of US coffee drinkers Almost 80% of coffee beans are the Arabica variety Robusta accounts for most of the remaining 20%. These are the most popular varieties Nutrition Creamer Cofee (One ounce) (Ône cup) Caffe Calories - 2 Fat - Og Cholesterol - Omg Sodium - Smg Carbs - Og Protein - Calories - 59 Fat - 5.89 Cholesterol - Z0mg Sodium - 12mg Carbs - 1.19 Protein - 6.59 Creamer is worse for weight than coffee. Facts and Figures CHЗ Caffeine is the substance in coffee that delivers energy to the user. CH- Brazil produces nearly one third of all the world's coffee A majority of coffee drinkers drink their coffee during breakfast hours. Seattle consumes more coffee than any other US city. ER Money facts: BK15403837A Average price per cup: $1.38 US imports $4 billion of coffee per year Average drinker spends $164 on coffee anually $18 billion spent per year on specialty coffee drinks in the US BK15403 Producers of coffee Honduras Vietnam India Colombia Ehtiopia Brazil Indonesia Peru Sources: http://www.foodproduć 83-of-us-adults-drink-coffee.aspx Created by

Coffee: Health Benefits and Facts

shared by isaacnc on Oct 28
1 comment
Facts about coffee, coffee drinking, and the health benefits of drinking coffee in a rustic visual. Includes map depicting coffee production.


Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy


Click the code to copy
Customize size