Click me
Transcript

Frightful Halloween Facts

FRIGHTFULC HALLOWEEN SCARY STUFF PRESENTED BY ORNAMENTSHOP.COM FACTS HOW MUCH THE AVERAGE PERSON WILL SPEND ON HALLOWEEN $79.82 24 $75.03 2012 2013 The amount they plan to spend is down, with the average celebrant expected to spend $75.03 on décor, costumes, candy and fun – down from $79.82 last year. SOME SPOOKY STATISTICS ABOUT AMERICANS AND HALLOWEEN ADULT COSTUMES 87 46% 3.0 MILLION OF RETAILERS PUMKINS PER AMERICAN HOUSEHOLDS WILL RANK ADULT COSTUMES ARE GROWN BY USA AS THEIR NO.1 REVENUE in 2013, 70% of Arnericans will get into the Halloween Spirit - That's the biggest level of Participation in almost a decade. the other 30% will be posting “no Trespassing signs, Watching out for flying eggs & toilet paper! GIVE OUT CANDY PRODUCERS EACH YEAR We guess AMERICANS WILL SPEND APPROXIMATELY $8 BILLION DOLLARS ON: happy halloween! $2.8 $2.3 $2.3 $0.6 BILLION BILLION BILLION BILLION COSTUMES DECORATIONS CANDY CARDS As a result of all this spooky spending, 86% of Americans will decorate their homes, spend $310 million on pet costumes, and 73.5% will spend their night handing out (and eating) candy. AMERICANS WILL EAT 1.2 POUNDS (PER PERSON) OF HALLOWEEN CANDY, THE SAME AS: Star bursi 280 127 33 Twix 56 SNICKERS M&M MINI BAGS STARBURSTS SNICKERS MINI'S TWIX MINI'S SOME OF THE TOP ADULT COSTUME CHOICES FOR HALLOWEEN INCLUDE: STAR TREK WALKING DEAD MINIONS HUNGER GAMES If you're looking to party this Halloween, lower the chances of seeing someone else dressed up in your costurne by avoiding one of these movie/TV themes: Star trek, The Walking Dead, Minions, The Hunger Games, Iron Man, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad, and Archer. Brought to you by OrnamentShop.com - Have a safe & wonderful Halloween!

Frightful Halloween Facts

shared by wanderguides on Oct 03
275 views
1 shares
0 comments
Americans and spending more than ever on the Halloween season. This year expect to see more decorations, more candy and more costumes. What are the major costumes trends for this year?

Publisher

ornamentshop

Source

Unknown. Add a source

Category

Entertainment
Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy

For wordpress.com:

Click the code to copy
Customize size