Transcript

What makes up your energy bill?

YOUR ENERGY: FROM SOURCE TO SWITCH Wholesale energy costs $557-43 2% of the total bill Network costs $299-23 2% or of the total bill Operating costs *160-12-4% or of the total bill Government costs $212-16-4% of the total bill Renewables support 2% Energy efficiency schemes: 7% Cost of carbon: 1.2% Social programmes: 0.9% Co. Feed in tariffs: 0.6% VAT VAT: 5% Supplier profit MPOwer) 61or 4.8% of the total bill Total dual fuel bill 4.8% Wholesale energy costs 43.2% Supplier profit Total bill Governent costs £1,289 16.4% 12.4% Network cests 23.2% Operating cests Breakdown of an average npower dual fuel energy bill based on Ofgem standard annual consumption of 16,500KWh gas and 3,300kWh electricity - March 2013.

What makes up your energy bill?

shared by npower on Mar 15
389 views
0 shares
0 comments
Our infographic shows the breakdown of an average dual fuel bill as we know energy can sometimes be confusing.

Publisher

npower

Designer

npower

Category

Economy
Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy

For wordpress.com:

Click the code to copy
Customize size