Click me

Are you financially ready for retirement?

Are You Financially Ready for Retirement? Use the go/70/30 Rule! by Mission Wealth Management, LLC 90+% Determine if g0% or more of your anticipated Anticipated Income expenses are covered by anticipated income. Percentage Covered Anticipated Expenses Prepare for unexpected Anticipated Income Anticipated Expenses expenses too, such as an extended illness. Pay to the Order of $$$ MWM estimates a 4-year illness costs $288,000* Rentals Social Security Investments Home Costs Lifestyle Taxes Your & Pensions mortgage should be low or Are 90% of your expenses covered? paid off. Be sure to account for tax cost projections and the reality of the world we live in today. Yes No Congratulations, you have passed Consider investment changes, reduce the first test! Now you can focus on expenses, possibly downsize your home or work longer, and re-visit your goals. your goals and investment risks. Will Your Investments Cover Your Needs? <70% >30% Investments for "Today" Investments for "Tomorrow" It should take 70% or less of your This leaves 30% or more that can be portfolio allocated to income investments to cover your expenses. allocated to “growth" investments to help combat future inflation. The go/7030 rule is subjective and highly dependent on the age, health, risk tolerunce and financial needs of the person. No rule can guaruntee success. Securities and advisory services offered through National Planning Corporation (NPC), member FINRA, SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviscr. Additional advisory services offered through Mission Wealth Management, LLC (MWM), a Registered Investment Advisor. NPC and MWM arc sepurate and unrelated entitics. *$288,000 represents four-year maximum for a typical long-tem care insurance policy per 2011 Genworth Financial Cost of Care Survey.2012 Mission Wealth Management, LLC To have your specific questions answered, contact us at: [email protected] MWM MISSION WEALTH MANAGEMENT. LLC

Are you financially ready for retirement?

shared by asperber on Aug 07
Mission Wealth Management makes planning for retirement an easy endeavor with their tried and tested 90/70/30 rule to help people realize how close they are to retirement. To know if individuals are o...


Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy


Click the code to copy
Customize size