Click me
Transcribed

Ageing Population

% of over 50's in overall population THE WORLD'S AGEING POPULATION % of the population 65 years or over 2006 2011 2016 Brazil 34% 27% 17% 19% 22% 24% 22% 19% 11% 2012 China 2050 22% 24% 28% 10% Japan, Ireland and Cyprus face the largest jump in ageing costs over 6% 25% India 24% 15% 17% 18% 10% 15% the next decade Japan In 2050 one person in three will be over 65 and one person in ten will be over 80 42% 44% 45% 11% Russia 22% 31% 34% 36% 2012 - 11% of the world's 6.9bn people are over 60 UK 34% 36% 38% 2050 - 22% of the world's 9bn people will be over 60 US Between now and 2050 the fiscal burden of the crisis will be 10% of the ageing-related costs. The other 90% will be extra spending on pensions, health and long-term care 30% 32% 34%

Ageing Population

shared by Heather Griffin on Apr 11
3,430 views
30 shares
0 comments
This graphic visualises the worlds ageing population and how it will increase from 2012 to 2050 internationally, highlighting the predicted rise in some of the main continents and countries throughout...

Tags

world aging

Source

Unknown. Add a source

Category

Economy
Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy

For wordpress.com:

Click the code to copy
Customize size