Click me

Rise of the Female Traders

#SheTrades CITYINDEX RISE OF THE FEMALE TRADER THE INCREASE IN NEW FEMALE TRADERS 14. 2001 2011 more women opened accounts in 2011 than in 2001 WHAT'S THE PROFIT? average annual profit of the top 20 traders £271,225 WHO'S TRADING? 15 most popular occupations SOLICITOR PROJECT MANAGER PARTNER HOUSE WIFE DIRECTOR CONSULTANT MANAGING DIRECTOR Equates to SELF EMPLOYED 19% SECRETARY of female traders.. MANAGER ADMINISTRATOR ANALYST ACCOUNTANT OWNER ...the other TEACHER 81% make up 1307 Other popular occupations: Nurse - Sales - Trader - Engineer - Scientist occupations HOW OLD ARE THEY? YOUNGEST Average age OLDEST 19 41 94 CASE STUDIES YOUNGEST TRADER Occupation SALES ASSISTANT 83883 Prefered product Spread betting Total trading profit £11,222 AVERAGE AGED TRADER Occupation CONTRACT TEACHER Annual salary £32,000 Total trading profit £159,850 TOP FEMALE TRADER 1 Age 51 Location Windsor and Maidenhead Total trading profit £1,233,580 O Become the top female trader now This information is based on data regarding female account holders spread betting and trading CFDS with City Index UK. Spread betting and CFD trading can result in losses that exceed your intital deposit. Find out how at CITYINDEX TRADE Whatever, Wherever, Whenever

Rise of the Female Traders

shared by CityIndex on Jun 18
Figures show that the average annual profit of the top 20 female traders with City Index is £271,225. We ask, who are they and how do they do it? One of City Index’s most successful female traders...


City Index


Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy


Click the code to copy
Customize size