Click me

Retail Spending in Dubai - Statistics and Trends

RETAIL SPENDING IN DUBAI Statistics and Trends ESTIMATED RETAIL SALES IN DUBAI 2014 2013 2015 Dh145 Billion Dh152 Billion Dh160 Billion Dubai currently ranks only second to London as the city with the highest percentage of international retailers. London Dubai 53.8% of major international fashion retailers currently have outlets in Dubai. *** 53.8% Retail and the wholesale sector play a very important role in contributing to the economy of the emirate as it represents 29.2 percent of the gross domestic product (GDP) of Dubai. *** 29.2% of Dubai GDP NUMBER OF COMMERCIAL LICENSES ISSUED IN 2014 NEW Commercial License RENEWED Commercial License 15,810 91,997 Dubai Shopping Festival 2015 ran for 32 days from January 1 to February 1. 2015 DUBAI SHOPPING FESTİVAL January February During the first 19th edition of Dubai Shopping Festival, the event was visited by a total of 56 million people. They spent around AED 145 billion. 56 million people IIIIHI AED 145 billion The number of passengers that arrived in Dubai has increased by 12% during the festival compared to the same period last year. DUBAI SHOPPING FESTİVAL 2015 12% Around 50% of all luxury goods sold in Dubai last year came from Dubai Mall. 50% The Dubai Mall saw almost 80 million visitors last year, up almost seven per cent from 75 million visitors in 2013. 2013 2014 75 million 80 million Around 60 per cent of The Dubai Mall visitors last year were UAE residents and other GCC tourists. The remaining 40 per cent were tourists from outside the region. 60% 40% The contribution of The Dubai Mall to the city's retail sector is significant, and is estimated to account for about 5 percent of Dubai's GDP. 5% THE DUBAI MALL of Dubai GDP Dubai Mall is the 'world's most-visited lifestyle destination' welcoming over 80 million visitors in 2014. THE DUBAI MALL 80 million THE DUBAI MALL 80 million Dubai Mall TIMES SQUARE Times Square New York City 39.2 million IIIIIIIII NYC Parks Central Park 37.5 million New York UNIONSTATION Union Station Washington DC 32.85 million İIIIIIIII Niagara Falls Niagara Falls 22.5 million War DiSNEp World Disneyworld's Magic Kingdom Orlando 17.5 million A IIIIIIII Eiffel Tower Paris 7 million Compiled and design by: GO-Gulf web design web applications identity seo Sources: -28-1.574750 https://www.dsc.govae/Report/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%AE%D8%B5%202014.pdf -day-11283929 llo

Retail Spending in Dubai - Statistics and Trends

shared by gogulf on Dec 10
Check out our infographic for latest retail spending statistics and trends in Dubai








Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy


Click the code to copy
Customize size