Click me

Clearing Up Contractor Licenses

CLEARING UP CONTRACTOR LICENSES 3 TYPES OF ARIZ ONA CONTRACTOR LICENSES 1. COMMERCIAL CAN work on commercial-use properties CANNOT work on residential properties 2. RESIDENTIAL CAN work on residential properties UNLY contractors who can make certified home construction repairs 3. DUAL SOME PEOPLE prefer to get 2 separate licenses instead of a dual CAN work on both kinds of properties license CONTRACTOR LICENSE REQUIREMENTS Depends on type of work being performed Combination of experience and testing required W-2 verification and past Approved bonding also required job descriptions used as proof of experience REQUIREMENTS FOR GENERAL CONTRACTORS (RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL) Completed application from Arizona Registrar 4 years' experience with proof of work of Contractors Exams B (Business Management) and T (Trade) Proof of bonding PROVIDED BY: WWW.ARIZONA-CLC.COM SOURCES:

Clearing Up Contractor Licenses

shared by BrittSE on Jul 13
Dual contractor licenses allow you to work on both commercial and residential properties. Some people prefer to get 2 separate licenses instead of a dual license. Find more facts by clicking over to t...


Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy


Click the code to copy
Customize size