Click me

10 Amazingly Awesome Warren Buffett Quotes to Live By...& The Cool Facts Behind Them

10 AMAZINGLY AWESOME WARREN BUFFETT ......... QUOTESO LIVE BY THE COOL FACTS BEHIND THEM Someone is Sitting in the shade today because Someone planted a tree a long time ago. 7 And that someone is him. Buffett made $12.7 BILLION last year, which is $36,918,604 every single day. He earned more in a single day than most people earn in an entire lifetime! Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful 7 Like in 2008 when the market crashed & Buffett seized the opportunity to invest $25 BILLION into a few blue-chip companies. It paid off, 6 years later and he's profited over $10 BILLION! If you're in the luckiest1% of humanity, you Owe it to the rest of 77 humanity+hinkabout the othe 99%" Good guy Buffett is living up to this maxim by pledging the majority of his fortune not to his children, but to charity when he's gone. Imagine those lucky organizations! You don't need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 10 beats the guy 130 1Q" % £ with Don't be fooled though, Buffett's a pretty smart guy himself. He holds a Masters Degree from Columbia University & has an uncanny ability to calculate columns of numbers off the top of his head! "It's better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you'll drift in that direction.' 77 Buffet's always been adamant about surrounding himself with the best of the best. When he was only 20 years old he hounded famed investor Benjamin Graham (aka the Grandfather of investing) and offered to work for him... FOR FREE! "Ialways knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute." He knew from a very young age exactly what he was after in life. Next to his 1947 senior yearbook picture reads: "likes math; a future stockbroker" Warren Buffett LIKES MATH A FUTURE STOKEBROKER "If you buy things you do not need, Soon you will have to sell things you need." Buffett is known for being frugal, and applauds others who are as well. He once acquired a company whose owner left a black tie affair to COUNT THE SHEETS IN 500 SHEET TOILET PAPER to see if he was being cheated (he was)! "No matter how great the talents or efforts, some things just take time. You can't produce a baby in 1 month y women by getting J pregnant." וו And there's no better example of that than Buffett himself. He didn't turn into a billionaire overnight, he began investing when he was only 11 YEARS OLD. That's a 5th grader investing in the stock market! " Do not save what is left after Spending, but spend what is left after saving." Buffett's always been a big time saver. At the age of 26 he had personal savings of over $170,000 (that's over $1.5 MILLION in today's dollars!) 4 Always invest for the long term." Buffett learned this lesson the hard way. His first stock investment was in Cities Service Preferred, which he bought at $38 per share, and later sold at $40. He was kicking himself later when price shot up to $200 per share. THE TAKEAWAY Dream big, seize Opportunities, give back to those in need, surround yourself with insanely smart people, always believe in yourself, stay frugal, be patient, think long term, and most importantly. WORK YOUR ASS OFF! INVESTINGTIPS360 STRATEGIES FOR S UCCESS %24

10 Amazingly Awesome Warren Buffett Quotes to Live By...& The Cool Facts Behind Them

shared by shelby.nousain on Jul 13
An infographic from on words of wisdom from a billionaire!


Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!

Get a Quote

Embed Code

For hosted site:

Click the code to copy


Click the code to copy
Customize size