LOGIN TO YOUR VISUALLY ACCOUNT
Dont't have an account? Create one
Water Treatment Process
An overview of how water is cleaned and treated before distributing to the population
(Methods may vary between countries depending on water standards)
1. Coagulants are added to the water (A) and then mixed together. Heavy particles in the water then begin to stick together and form large clumps.
2. Water is allowed to settle in a tank and the heavy particles drop to the bottom. These particles are then scraped away to be used as fertiliser.
3. Water is then filtered through layers of fine granulated materials. As particles are removed, turbidity diminishes and clear water emerges.
4. To protect against any bacteria, viruses and other microbes that might remain, disinfectant (B) is added before the water flows into underground reservoirs.
5. pH is maintained by adding alkaline substances (C) to reduce corrosion in the distribution system and the plumbing in your home.
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.