UK General Information.
Especially designed for international students.
Do you know how much a loaf of bread costs? How many airports are in the UK? What is the equivalent of £1? These are just a few...
UK facts worth knowing.
Just so you know...
Brits drive on the left;
The dialling code is +44;
Clock go forward by one hour around March and go back in October;
You must stand on the right when using escalators;
Emergency number is 999;
Shops close early on Sundays.
Top five cool facts about the UK:
1. The English are huge tea fans! They drink almost twenty times more tea than the Americans;
2. There are over 300 languages spoken in England;
3. Hot chocolate originated in England and the first store to sell it opened about the year 1600;
4. About 80,000 umbrellas are left on the underground tubes every year, unclaimed;
5. The London Eye is the tallest Ferris wheel in Europe.
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.
*Requires $10k minimum purchase
Complete your profile
Which role describes you best?
Please tell us more about your professional experience...
Please fill out at least one of the following fields