Top 10 Quotes by Mark Zuckerberg
1. I think that people just have this core desire to express who they are. and i think that's always existed
2. i think a simple rule of business is if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress
3. when you give everyone a voice and give people power, the system usually ends up in a really good place. so what we view our role as, is giving people that power
4. Google certainly is trying to build their own little version of facebook.
5. our goal is not to build a platform. It is to be across all platforms
6. By giving people the power to share, we're making the world more transparent.
7. The question isn't, 'What do we want to know about people?', It's, 'What do people want to tell about themselves?'
8. f people feel like they don't have control over how they're sharing things, then we're failing them.
9. In terms of doing work and in terms of learning and evolving as a person, you just grow more when you get more people's perspectives... I really try and live the mission of the company and... keep everything else in my life extremely simple.
10. The real question for me is, do people have the tools that they need in order to make those decisions well? And I think that it's actually really important that Facebook continually makes it easier and easier to make those decisions.
Visually provides on-demand access to the world's top designers and copywriters.Learn More About Visually Infographics