Like getting in the ring and getting knocked around, allergies can take us down hard. It can be a battle to get through them but it’s nice to know what’s true and what’s false about allergies. L...
et’s tighten our gloves and do some allergy myth busting with our Top 10 Allergy Myths below!
1. Allergies are Psychosomatic
2. You Can Outgrow Your Allergies
3. Desert Climates Cure Allergies
4. Flowers Are the Most Common Allergy Triggers
5. People Allergic to Pest Are Allergic to Their Fur
6. Local Honey Can Reduce Allergy Symptoms
7. You Don't Need To Take Medication Until Your Symptoms Flare Up
8. If You Use One Brand of Allergy Medication, You Build Up a Tolerance and It Will Stop Working
9. A Blood Test is the Best Way to Diagnose Allergies
10. Seasonal Allergies Are Not Harmful
You may not be able to control when you breath in an irritant that you’re allergic to while your out and about, but you can bolster your defenses at home to give your body a break from the fight. The right filtration can keep your home free or at least greatly reduce the amount of junk in the air, so you can breath easy and recover.
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.