Here are the top 10 things you need to know as you plan for retirement.
1. Save as much as you can as early as you can.
2. Set realistic goals.
3. A 401(k) is one of the easiest and best ways to sa...
ve for retirement.
4. An IRA also can give your savings a tax-advantaged boost.
5. Focus on your asset allocation more than on individual picks.
6. Stocks are best for long-term growth.
7. Don't move too heavily into bonds, even in retirement.
8. Making tax-efficient withdrawals can stretch the life of your nest egg.
9. Working part-time in retirement can help in more ways than one.
10. There are other creative ways to get more mileage out of retirement assets.
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.
*Requires $10k minimum purchase
Please tell us more about your professional experience...
Please fill out at least one of the following fields