Think Global. Act Global.

Socialbakers's picture
Think Global. Act Global. How big brands are taking Facebook marketing to the next level. With only 17% of the Facebook member residing in the U.S., major brands are making a push into global markets to capture the other 83%.
Image: 
think-global-act-global_5034b636cc1ea.png

Category:

Publishers:

Designers:

Thumb Meta Data: 
think-global-act-global_5034b636cc1ea.png
Hash: 
e8c71e5e1aaa3997091f87af094cfb15
Reviewed: 
Source: 
http://www.socialbakers.com/resource-center/583-report-think-global-act-global/
Infographic Type: 
Infographic
Interactive URL: 
Visible on Site: 
Show in Portfolio: