Virtually everyone agrees that a personalized message tailored specifically to an individual’s wants and needs is more likely to drive a transaction than a general one. Here are a few key drivers be...
hind this belief and the increasing interest in marketing personalization:
• The population is more heterogeneous
• Products are more specialized and purchase cycles have fragmented
• Media channels and audiences have fragmented
• Relentless evaluation, extensive comparison shopping
and show rooming are the norm, not the exception
• Individuals are more demanding – they expect a seamless brand experience, along with messages and offers that match their particular preferences
As a result of these market forces, many marketers are convinced that personalized communications with prospects and customers are essential to maximize their retail sales.
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.