Q2 2013: THE STATE OF...SMM
THESE STATISTICS WILL SETTLE YOUR SUPERSTITIONS ABOUT THE EFFECTS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING IS HAVING ON ITS USERS
2. 15% of total U.S. mobile internet time is spent on social networking sites.
3. Social media produces almost double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or PPC.
4. Social media lead conversion rates are 13% higher than the average lead conversion rate.
5. 21% of marketers say that social media has become more important to their company over the past six months.
6. 74% of all marketers say Facebook is important to their lead generation strategies.
7. Companies that generate more than...1,000 Facebook likes also receive nearly...1,400 website visits a day.
8. On Facebook, brand posts get half of their reach within 30 minutes of being posted.
% OF ALL MARKETERS HAVE FOUND A CUSTOMER VIA...
9. FACEBOOK 52%
10. TWITTER 36%
11. LINKEDIN 43%
12. Companies with over...1,000 Twitter followers generate more than...800 new website visitors a month.
13. 59% of Twitter users have visited B2B tech brand sites, coMpared to 40% for the average internet population.
14. Women are more likely than men to regularly check out a brand's social page...48% vs 43%
15. 25% of consumers who complain about products on Facebook or Twitter expect a response within 1 hour.
16. 23% of marketers are investing in blogging and social media this year. 9% increase from 2012.
17. Approximately...46% of online users count on social media when making a purchase
CHECK OUT MORE INFOGRAPHICS BY WISHPOND
Visually provides on-demand access to the world's top designers and copywriters.Learn More About Visually Infographics