Ring in the New Year with some motivating resolutions for 2014! At the top of the list, most people will typically include diet and exercise, more family time, and a new hobby like photography or pai...
nting. However, if you run your own business you can create some business goals for the New Year! To help you create your New Year’s business resolutions, here is a list of top business goals for 2014:
Find a Common Purpose
- Appoint team leaders throughout your company that encourage employees to voice ideas/opinions. This helps employees align their strategies for growth.
Please Your Customers
- Assess consumer perceptions of your business and products. Consider surveying loyal customers to find areas of improvement.
Upsize or Downsize
- Create a realistic vision using the past year’s projections to determine if you’ve expanded too quickly or not fast enough. Cut expenses where needed.
Outsource, Outsource, Outsource!
- Save time, money, and office space by outsourcing remedial tasks, like call answering.
Keep an Open Mind
- Innovation takes an open mind to tackle new (and sometimes scary) frontiers.
- It may sound counterintuitive to have fun, but boosting employee satisfaction increases productivity and keeps employees around.
New Years is a time to accomplish goals you were unable to complete during the previous year. It is important to make goals for all aspects of your life: personal, family, and business. Above are some simple business New Year’s resolutions that are sure to help your business progress in 2014. For more information and tips on business resolutions check out the infographic!
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.
*Requires $10k minimum purchase
Complete your profile
Which role describes you best?
Please tell us more about your professional experience...
Please fill out at least one of the following fields