Russian infrastructure investment as a percentage of GDP has grown by over 3% of GDP over the last decade, and by about ten times in terms of USD, amounting to 7.3% of GDP (USD 135 Bn) in 2011.
ssian government seeks to increase the role of the private sector in building, operating, and financing infrastructure projects.
----- Main indicators : -----
- Volume of works performed by kind of economic activity "Construction"
- Volume of works performed by kind of economic activity "Construction" by organizations of different ownership types
- Buildings put in place
- Selected production capacities put in place
- Factors restricting business activities of construction organizations
- Investments in development of production basis of organizations acting in construction
- Fleet and state of main construction machines of organizations of kind of activity"Construction", as of January 1, 2012
- Dwellings put in place
- Dwellings put in place in towns, urban settlements and rural area
- Number of apartments constructed and their average size
- Social and cultural facilities put in place
- Higher, secondary and primary vocational educational institutions put in place
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.