Reverse Osmosis Desalination
A separation process used to reduce the dissolved salt content of saline water to a usable level.
The use of desalination overcomes the paradox faced by many coastal communities, that of having access to a practically inexhaustible supply of saline water but having no way to use it.� ��� USAID Desalination Manual
1. The saline feedwater is drawn from oceanic or underground sources.
2. Water is pre-treated to remove solids and adjust PH level to protect equipment
3. Water is forced through membranes which inhibit the passage of salt
4. Water is post-treated by stabilizing the PH level (adjusting the acid/alkaline)
5. Water is stored and then distributed to communities when it is needed
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.