This specific infographic shows information of the list of all the prime ministers of Belize.
Over the past 51 years, 4 different leaders have governed this country and thanks to them our country i...
s what it is now.
George Cadle Price, from the People's United Party (PUP), is the only prime minister with 7 terms which makes him the minister with most terms. Dean Barrow, from the United Democratic Party (UDP), is the current prime minister of Belize until 2017. This is Dean Barrow's second term which lists him as the third minister to ever win consecutive terms after Said Musa (1998-2008) of the PUP. The only prime minister without consecutive wins in Manuel Esquivel of the UDP.
PUP has governed the country for 37 (72.5%) years overall and UDP has governed the country for the remaining 14 years (27.5%) of the total of 51 years.
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.
*Requires $10k minimum purchase
Please tell us more about your professional experience...
Please fill out at least one of the following fields