Continuing to promote Jordan as a regional gateway for US companies looking to invest and/or expand into the region
Continuing to diversify Jordan’s ...
investment and trade partners to mitigate regional uncertainty and pressures
Promoting the Jordanian perspective on developments in Syria and its wider regional implications and the need to press for a political solution to the conflict
Continuing to highlight the burden Jordan is shouldering as a result of the humanitarian crises emanating from the Syrian conflict and how the international community can contribute and play a role in alleviating the pressures on host countries and communities.
Promoting Jordan’s ICT’s competitive eco-system and success stories to global industry decision makers in order to facilitate further investments in Jordanian companies and entrepreneurs
Promoting Jordan as a competitive destination for the fast growing film and digital content creation industry by virtue of its landscape, stability and growing local film talent
Meet with the Jordanian expatriate business community working in the US to explore the role they can play to boost Jordan’s economy.
1. Guest of Honor at the 90th Combined Cavalry
2. Delivering a lecture at the Royal College of Defense
1. Meeting with Angel Investors while showcasing Jordanian startups
2. Meetingwith the Jordanian expatriate business community in the US
3. Speechat the Jordan ICT Sector Investment event “Innovative Jordan” at UC Berkeley
4. Meeting with ICT industry CEOs
5. Meeting with Mr. Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman of Google
6. Site visit to Plug and Play Tech Center (a global accelerator that specializes in growing Tech start up)
7. Site visit to Paramount Studios and meeting with its Executives
8. Meeting with Hollywood Film Industry executives
9. Reception with representatives of civil society leaders in the West Coast to discuss the impact of the Syrian humanitarian crises on Jordan and the region.
10. Meeting with Digital Media executives
11. Meeting with a group of US based Arab film producers
12. Speech at the Jordan Resilience Fund Event hosted by President Bill Clinton& the Clinton Global Initiative.
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.
*Requires $10k minimum purchase
Please tell us more about your professional experience...
Please fill out at least one of the following fields