Catalan exports traverse a sweet moment, with 30 consecutive months of positive growth and record exports in 2011 of 55.185 million euros. In 2012, the trend is on the rise and, for the first time, Ca...
talonia has exported more to the world (54.4%) than to the rest of Spain (45.6%).
Published by ACC1Ó.
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click bellow to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.