LOGIN TO YOUR VISUALLY ACCOUNT
Dont't have an account? Create one
Average Umbilical Cord Stump Healing
1. Day 1, Baby comes home with umbilical cord clamped or plugged. Cord will be moist and light in color.
2. Day 4-10 Clamp or plug has usually broken off by now or doctor may remove the clamp at baby's 1st week visit. Cord is now dry and dark in color.
3. Day 10 or later, Cord falls off. There may be some light bleeding and some small pieces may remain.
4. After cord falls off a scab may form.
5. Day 14-18, Typically all healed.
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.