Half a million members creating, sharing and exploring great visual content. Join us!

Header

Download the latest issue of the Visualist, our guide to visual content strategy.

Leakages in the email response mechanics

shared by lukeanker on May 08, 2013 in Business

Leakages in the email response mechanics

shared by lukeanker on May 08, 2013 in Business

189 views

0 faves

0 comments

Not even 90% of all marketing emails reach the recipients' inboxes. Less than 30% get opened. What's with the other 70%?
Rank: 5029 of 16247 in Business

Designed By

Rene Kulka

Embed Code

Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Customize size

Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*

The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.


*Requires $10k minimum purchase