Lead poisoning is caused by high levels of this metal in the human body. It can occur by breathing in or ingesting lead dust or paint chips. This metal interferes with the normal function of the body ...
and is very toxic to the bones, heart, kidneys, and nervous system, including the brain. Exposure to lead is particularly dangerous among children. It can stunt their development and cause permanent learning disabilities. The concentration of exposure combined with the time of exposure determines the severity of a given case of poisoning. Acute lead poisoning means that a person was exposed to a high concentration of the metal in a short period of time. Chronic lead poisoning means that a person was exposed to low concentrations of the metal over a long period of time.
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.