About the Job
A multinational Financial Services company with branches in South Africa and London is looking to hire an IT Manager for their Ghana office. The successful candidate will be offered a si...
x (6) month renewable contract and will be responsible for delivery of a variety of IT services to support business objectives and will be accountable for achieving results through others.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Responsible for the financial management of the area, including budget and expense monitoring.
• Oversees the functional unit and is accountable for the efficient operation of the area.
• Provides thought leadership (operational and tactical focus) for IT resources.
• Ensures continuous service and systems security.
• Responsible for aligning technology and technology support to business needs.
• Responsible for infrastructure management in area of responsibility
• Individually accountable for customer/client service delivery through efforts of a team
• Accountable for others' time, task and output quality,
• Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
• Plans and assigns work over the applicable period.
• Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
• Creates a climate for optimal performance.
• Manages team and staff performance.
• Selects potential staff to sustain customer/client service delivery.
• Provides consultancy services where required.
• A tertiary qualification in Information Technology
• At least 7 yrs working experience working with Information Systems
• At least a minimum of 2 years managing an IT function.
• Working knowledge of Financial & Project management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.