already has a Visually account,
please choose one of the following options.
Incandescent vs LED
Christmas Mini Lights
Comparing your options
Incandescent mini lights - LED
1. (incandescent) 0.425 watts per bulb. - (LED) 0.069 watts per bulb, extremely low wattage.
2. (incandescent) Connect up to 5 premium strings - (LED) Connect up to 43 premium strings.
3. (incandescent) Glass bulbs are removable from sockets. - (LED) Unbreakable epoxy plastic bulbs are sealed in sockets.
4. (incandescent) 3,000 hour lifespan - (LED) 200,000 hour lifespan.
5. (incandescent) UL Listed. - (LED) UL Listed, many are ENERGY STAR approved as well.
6. (incandescent) Color is painted on. - (LED) Color is in the diode and plastic. Will never fade, chip, or peel.
Pricing vs Savings
(incandescent) Average cost: $9-$12
(LED) Average cost: $16-$35
(incandescent) Cost to run 10 mini light strings: $11.06
(LED) Cost to run 10 mini light strings: $1.30
LED Eco Footprint
1. Lasts 66 times longer than incandescent mini lights.
2. Mercury free and 90% fewer Co2 emissions.
3. Uses 80-90 less energy.
4. Rated for 50,000 - 200,000 hours.
5. Landfills benefit from the decrease in waste.
Understanding LED Christmas Light Terminology
1. Pre-lamped Strings
2. Replacement Bulbs
3. Net Lights
4. Icicle Lights
5. Fairy Lights
6. Trunk Wraps
7. Rope Light
8. Falling Icicle
9. Grand Cascade T8
10. Battery Operated
Mini Light Shapes
Mini Lights Too Small?
Warm white, white, green, blue, red, orange, yellow, purple and much more!