How Online Credit Card Processing Works
1 The Customer makes a purchase
2. They pay using a credit card
9. The money is deposited to the merchant
7. The approval decision is sent back to the website and merchant.
3. The merchant submits a credit card transition.
6. The processor sends the gateway approval/ decline
4. The Payment Gateway sends off the secure transaction to the Processor.
5A The processor sends transaction to the credit card network
5B cc network sends the transaction to the customer's credit card bank
5D cc network sends results to processor
5C the bank approves or denies transaction
8. the customer's bank sends the money to the cc network which then sends it to the merchant bank.
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.