already has a Visually account,
please choose one of the following options.
Hairstyles of the Ladies of Game of Thrones
Sansa Stark Though an innocent at heart, Lady Sansa Stark is always trying to imitate the complex, fashionable styles of King�۪s Landing.
1. Part hair in the middle.
2. Section off one to two inches on either side of the part.
3. French braid one section until it reaches the end of the part.
4. French braid second section.
5. Braid the ends of the two French braids together.
6. Curl the free-flowing hair and spritz with hairspray. Done!
Cersei Lannister As the conniving Queen of Weseros, Cersei Lannister has to have a magnificent hairstyle to match.
1. Take a section from the back of the head, and halfway down the hair begin braiding.
2. Take a small section of hair from the top of each side of the head and twist away from the face.
3. Tie twists into one ponytail at back of the head that lays over the large braid.
4. Take a larger section of hair from each temple and braid them back along the head.
5. Combine the ponytail, two braided sections, and back braid into one braid.
6. Tousle the freeflowing hair, spray with hairspray to secure. Done!
Margaery Tyrell Margaery Tyrell is the ambitious mew queen-to-be, and she�۪d done her hair as elegant but simpler than Cersei: the people�۪s hairstyle.
1. Braid partially damp hair and leave it in overnight.
2. Loosely pull out braids.
3. Take the top front sections of the hair on each side and twist away from the face to the back of the head and pin in place.
4.Take larger sections from the temple and twist back, pinning it parallel to the bottom section.
5. Ponytail or braid two sections together, and use hairspray to give lift in the front.
6. Repeat on the right side. Done!
Melisandre. Melisandre�۪s hair is as fiery as her Lord of Light, so she doesn�۪t need any fancy style to shine, but her half updo is still fit for a lady.
1. Part in the center (pin bangs back and under)
2. Section off front part of hair, which will stay loose.
3. In the back, section off top part of hair above ears on either side and braid together.
4.Twist braid into a bun and pin into place.
5. For extra volume, section off more parts and wrap around bun.
6. Tousle loose hair for a wavy look. Done!
Daenerys Targaryen. Daenerys Targaryen, Khaleesi and Mother of Dragos, frees slaves on her march home to Westeros, and puts her own spin on this queenly two-section ���do.
1. take a large section of hair from the top of each side of the head and Dutch braid it back.
2. A Dutch braid is the same as a French braid, except each section of hair is braided under rather than over.
3. Tie braids together into a ponytail at the back of the head.
4. Take another section of hair on each side and Dutch braid it backward.
5. Tie braids together and include the ponytail from the first braids.
6. Leave the rest of the hair straight and free. Done!
Visually provides on-demand access to the world's top designers and copywriters.Learn More About Visually Infographics