This infographic on Google penguin update and its impact on the linking strategies is presented by “SEO Momma” which offers local marketing services for small businesses. Google penguin update ha...
s revolutionized SEO and the linking strategies in practice. Now, not just any link counts for good search engine rankings but you need to make sure the links obtained are safe and clean
This infographic also explains what could happen to website after being hit by the Google penguin update. Some of the key points from this infographic are:
- Links from irrelevant sites
- Paid text links
- Spammy Blog comment links
- Increase in keyword rankings and traffic
- Anchor text links from duplicate content
- Keyword links from social media profiles
A few do’s
- Use more social media marketing
- Do not complicate your linking strategy
- Perform targeted online local business promotion using Google Maps
- Spend on paid banner ads
- Active participation in discussions
- Maintain and update your SEO lists
- Use targeted SEO strategies
Thanks to SEO Momma providing advice on the linking strategies after the penguin update. Visit the website www.seomomma.com for local business promotion for small businesses.
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.