Hundreds of millions of data points pour into a DDoS mitigation platform in real-time. Prolexic’s human mitigation method allows for potent distillation for clear and effective results with a highly identifiable attack fingerprint.
This DDoS mitigation infographic reveals:
• When a DDoS attack takes pl...
ace hundreds of millions of data points pour into a DDoS mitigation platform in real-time
• The DDoS mitigation service decides which network traffic to let through and which to block
• To make this decision, the DDoS mitigation service must find answers to a complex set of preliminary questions about the data
• The DDoS mitigation service stores billions of attack metrics in data centers and the cloud
• The goal is to make all incoming attack data useful to humans
• The problem is that there is a gap between what automated data analytics can do and what malicious actors can do live behind their botnets
• Unfortunately, automatic decision making equipment is prone to false positives
• Typical automated data analysis methods lead to murky results and an unclear fingerprint
• The Prolexic human DDoS mitigation method is a crucial extra step that leads to clear and effective results with a highly identifiable attack fingerprint
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Copy the code below
Newsletters are boring. So we made ours visual. Subscribe now.
Thank you for subscribing. We sent an email, please click the link to complete
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.