For more information: http://www.teksystems.com/industries/healthcare
Implementation of Electronic Health Records is essential for saving time, money and lives. Understanding the needs of IT is essen...
tial for implementation success.
TEKsystems commissioned HIMMS Analytics to survey 300 healthcare IT professionals about the needs and challenges they will face in EHR implementation.
For more information about TEKsystems Healthcare Services please visit:
To see the full study results:
• Only 1/4 are extremely confident in final EHR adoption
• Only 1/4 are extremely confident ROI will be met by their timeline
• 74% start training only 1-3 months before implementation
• 61% plan on-site support for less than 30 days
• More than 50% anticipate more than 6 months for full adoption
• Proactive planning, end-user involvement and tailored training support are the areas of EHR that need most attention.
• 94% had classroom instruction
• 40% request more
• 85% believe a varied curriculum will lead to increased adoption
• Over 3/4 desire tailored learning modules to jobs or workflows
• More than 1/2 struggle to find the right people to lead discussions
• More than 1/2 struggle to find the right people to build training programs
• Nearly 2/3 struggle to find the right people with the right skills for implementation
• Less than 1/2 of healthcare IT workers claim complete engagement in the process
• Only 59% of healthcare IT trainers claim complete engagement in the process
For more information about this study or how TEKsystems can help you, please visit us at TEKsystems.com
Never miss a thing with our weekly newsletter. We'll send you the latest and greatest infographics, news and all things Visually.
Go ahead, you can always opt out anytime with just one click.
Switch to Wordpress Code
Click below to copy
Get Notified of New Infographics
Thank you for subscribing to the Visually newsletter.
Just one last thing: we've sent you an email asking you to confirm your subscription.
Tell your story visually before December 31st and get a free iPad Air!*
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.