From going to school, to going on a date, to getting married, life has hidden price tags that have been sending many Americans down a path to major debt and bankruptcy. Some of life’s most exciting ...
events also bring with them the possibility to build major debts and harm our credit. Here are just a few financial pitfalls we are highlighting:
• Getting a credit card is exciting, but the average credit card debt is $7,093.
• The average date costs $130.
• In 2012, the average engagement ring cost $9,431, and the typical wedding weighed-in at $28,400.
• Mortgage debt currently is averaging $148,818 and the typical car loan is $26,700.
• 35-44 year-olds have the highest bankruptcy rate
Lexington Law Firm
Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!