LOGIN TO YOUR VISUALLY ACCOUNT
Dont't have an account? Create one
Visual.ly is a marketplace of premium designers, journalists and developers using data to tell amazing stories through infographics, videos and more. Our portfolio of clients is extremely diverse; we connect talent to brands like Dell, Morton Salt, and Causes.com. We are currently a 45 person team and foresee rapid growth over the next few years.
Visually is looking for a passionate product person. Do you like working on the bleeding edge? Are you committed to understanding the needs of customers better than they do themselves? Do you get excited about rapid growth at a young startup? If so, and you are a natural problem solver, Visually is the place for you. Help us build our industry-defining technology and learn a ton in the process!
● Understand our users (internal teams, creatives and clients) and their needs.
● Brainstorm ideas for new features and products.
● Research and analyze requirements, including defining core standards.
● Champion innovative, simple solutions with product designers.
● Coordinate projects with employees from other departments.
● Vigilantly search for bugs and ensure they are properly destroyed.
● Help diagnose and resolve user support issues.
● Plan and coordinate testing of new product releases.
● BA or BS degree.
● 2 years experience in a highly-analytical role.
● Demonstrated technical abilities.
● Knowledge of web development concepts is a strong plus.
● Extremely strong written and spoken communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical audiences.
● Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to work both independently and in a variety of teams.
● Ability to be efficient and organized while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
● Passion for improving creative collaboration through technology.
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.