Visual.ly is a marketplace of premium designers, journalists and developers using data to tell amazing stories through infographics, videos and more. Our portfolio of clients is extremely diverse; we connect talent to brands like Dell, Morton Salt, and Causes.com. We are currently a 45 person team and foresee rapid growth over the next few years.
As the Brand & Communications Designer at Visually, you will be designing all of our brand materials - including marketing and sales collateral, presentations, ads, social and other branding opportunities. You will ensure that all material communicates a cohesive message, but also looks beautiful and on brand.
As part of the Design/Creative Team, you will work closely with Management, Sales, and Marketing teams to execute marketing campaigns, sales initiatives and other relevant Visually branded efforts.
● An amazing portfolio of relevant work that speaks for itself.
● 1-3 years of agency experience or be ready to prove yourself.
● A passion for design and desire to learn as well as teach.
● Ability to work as part of a team.
● Able to accept feedback and listen effectively.
● Excellent understanding of design and the ability to create high quality designs with a meticulous attention to detail.
● Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to communicate ideas.
● Master of Photoshop, Illustrator and other relevant tools.
● Ability to create strong product and brand experiences.
● Be able to handle multiple projects at once.
● Knowledge of After Effects and Final Cut Pro is a plus.
● Have a BFA, MFA or equivalent work experience.
● Basic HTML and CSS a plus
Send along your resume, cover letter, and link to your portfolio to apply!
The holidays are a great time to tell your brand story. From Black Friday trends and Mobile Shopping guides to the Best and Worst Times to Book Travel and Thanksgiving etiquette, the Visually team will help you craft your brand's unique stories and raise your social profile during the noisy holiday season.