already has a Visually account,
please choose one of the following options.
HOW AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY WILL INCREASE TO 100 BY 2050
LIFE EXPECTANCY - UNITED STATES
LIFE EXPECTANCY (YEARS)
95 85 75 65 55 45 0
1900 1915 1930 1945 1960 1975 1990 2005 2020 2035 2050
STEM CELL BREAKTHROUGHS THAT CAN INCREASE LIFE EXPECTANCY
Made to Order Organs Created With a Person's Own Stem Cells
On June 9th the 1st Synthetically grown trachea was implanted in Stockholm, Sweden.
1st artificial heart created with stem cells...
- The "existing structure of a donor heart" was used, then repopulated with a patients own stem cells.
The restoration of eyesite with stem cells...
- Scientists "repaired damaged corneas" in mice, with injections of stem cells.
GENETIC RESEARCH THAT MAY PROLONG THE LENGTH OF HUMAN LIFE
Lifespan of round worms increased by 30%...
- Researchers blocked specific genes which led to an increase in average lifespan; equivalent to 97 years in humans.
Modifing a gene in flies doubled lifespan...
- Gene restricts calorie absorbtion on a cellar level. Literally named the "I'm Not Dead Yet" Gene.
Deletion of SIR2 Gene Doubles Lifespan of Yeast Cells
- Doctors believe this may shift an organism into "extreme survival mode" on the cellular level.
BETTER TREATMENT FOR THE 4 MAIN LIFESTYLE DISEASES: OBESITY, HEART DISEASE, DIABETES, AND HYPERTENSION
Mice Immune to Obesity After Gene Manipulation
- PAI-1 gene inhibition stopped obesity, insulin resistance, and type 2 diabetes in mice
Reversal of Type 1 Diabetes with Stem Cells
- Researchers in Brazil successfully reversed type 1 diabetes in 15 patients
Discovery of Gene Varient That Protects Against Stroke + Heart Disease...
- UMOD Gene can regulate levels of substance called "uromoduline". Varient can reduce risk of stroke and heart problems in humans.