During Sukkot, we perform the Mitzvah of Arbah Minim and we are reminded that we one in faith
despite our differences.
As a guide, we posted a diagram that demonstrates the actions. For furthe...
r details however, follow
our step by step instructions below:
• Facing east, hold the Lulav with the right hand. Ensure that the spine of the Lulav is facing
• Hold the Esrog with the left hand with the pitom facing downwards.
• Hold the two together and recite the blessing. After, rotate the Esrog so the pitom is now
• Then gently shake the bundle three times in six directions. Beginning with the east then
turning right until you return to the original position.
• After, hold the Arbah Minim high and shake three times then lower your hands and wave
again for three times. The Mitzvah is done.
Did you work on this visual? Claim credit!