Visual.ly is expanding its team of freelance writer/researchers to work on a wide variety of data visualization/ infographic projects.
- report and/ or research an assigned topic
- mold the research into a script, which a designer will then turn into an infographic
- work closely with a designer and/ or communicate with an infographic commissioner (this can be Visual.ly, or a Visual.ly client)
- We're a small team of people who are dedicated and have a passion for data visualizations and infographics.
- We're nimble. That means we're following a user-centered approach; we value people's feedback and iterate quickly.
- have or are pursuing a degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or any other field that involves learning to do original research
- have worked or are working in a newsroom - online or print - reporting and researching a wide variety of topics (internships are good with us; even better: freelance experience)
- can provide samples of work that showcase all of the above
Curious? Get in touch!